Covid-19 Special Response
Why Montgomery’s Cleaning Services (MCS)?
We provide one true service. We do it very well.
MCS offers an extensive range of surface disinfection services which can be rapidly deployed to prevent the transmission of infectious pathogens. Specialist service is conducted safely by industry standards. At MCS we pride ourselves in caring for the vulnerable and work with these sectors closely on developing an individualized disinfection cleaning program.
We clean homes, businesses, commercial enterprises and governmental entities.
Infectious diseases such as coronavirus pose serious threats to the health of staff, students, family members and others because it spreads very quickly and unpredictably.
Infection control is about targeted disinfection aimed to provide a safe solution for you. It is supported with an intensive cleaning service to decontaminate an area thereby preventing the spread of the disease.
Our range of disinfection services:
- Pre-emptive surface disinfection
- Post-contamination cleaning
- Infection control
- Bespoke Covid-19
What are we doing for our customers?
Montgomery’s Cleaning Services (MCS) cares about the safety and well-being of our clients, employees and contractors.
Following the reported outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) by the World Health Organization:
Organization (WHO), MCS implemented a coordinated response to manage the impact of the outbreak and take every precaution to protect our employees, contractors, clients, visitors and members of the public.
- We are enacting all measures as recommended by the Government.
- If any MCS personnel contract the virus, MCS will immediately inform all clients whose sites those cleaners have attended. MCS will then provide a sanitization service at the client premises to prevent the possibility of further infection.
- Similarly, if there is an infection among any of our clients, we request that MCS is informed immediately so we can implement the necessary mitigating actions depending on the situation.
- MCS also ensures our business partners are actively enacting measures to help prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
Ask about fogging disinfection
Our fogging disinfection service gives greater efﬁciency and coverage to reach difﬁcult areas like ceilings, high walls and cupboards. This is an additional treatment to regular cleaning to ensure day-to-day maintenance of cross-contamination. Fogging cleaning uses extremely small droplets of disinfectant. These droplets settle under, on top of and on the sides of many objects and in inaccessible areas that couldn’t be reached with conventional cleaning methods. Fogging has been found to be effective against a wide range of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores depending on the disinfectant used.Click here to Download PDF